Tuesday, July 9, 2013

It's all coming together...

The excavation is moving along and looking really good.  The electricians came today and put up some of the fixtures and are finishing tomorrow, the gutters were put on today, Matt is working hard on the concrete countertop, while John is working on the island drawers and cabinets.  I know I'm crazy, but have decided that I want to paint my cabinets, so we've added one more project to the mix.  Here are the latest pictures.

Driveway from house

Porch light fixtures

Porch fan

Bathroom fixtures

Landen posing in front of the new stair case!  He approves!

In his new bedroom, looking out the window


He never stops...

Driveway toward the parking area

Parking area at the other side of the house

Looking down beside the house


In front (uphill) of the house

Below the house

Driveway, pulling into the house

I have lost my mind....
Cabinet painting project started!  No turning back now, I better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment